Learn how to write a business plan and proposal to attract investors to your business.
What is a business plan?
A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are achievable and plans taken to achieve them.
The fact that every business that wants to stand the taste of time needs a Business Plan can not be over emphasized, beacuse it gives us a formal guideline of how to start and run a business and make profits.
Now talking about a Proposal, no Investor will want to invest in a business without asking for a Proposal to show how you will spend the investment funds you will be given. No one wants to invest his/her money in a business where there is no potential return of investment.
A business plan gives us guide lines in writing a proposal for an investor, they both go hand in hand.
During the trainings you will be given a detailed step by step guideline on how to write a business plan and an attractive proposal for our business.
You will also be taught how to pitch your business plan to potential investors and stand a very high chance of winning them to invest in your business.
Benefits Of Attending This Training
1. You will be taught the step by step process of writing a business plan/proposal from start to finish professionally.
2. You will be taught how to write a financial plan/projections for your business.
3. You will be taught how to pitch Your business plan and proposal to attract prospective investor/Partner.
4. A handout will be given out at the end of the training for guidance and support.
5. You will be referd to organisations that funds start-up businesses.
6. You will also be taught the basics of digital marketing.
For more enquiries on *Venue, date, time and registration* for the training pls join our business development group.
You will be learning what people pay N100,000 and above for for just N5,000 and after learning, you can even prepare business plan for people and earn from it.
Fee: N5,000 only
Date: 18th May 2018
Venue: Oasis VIP Lounge Opposite D Dawn Car Wash Ada-George Port Harcourt.
Contact 08137933843 For Registration.